Friday, June 5, 2009

Potty Training Boot Camp Day 1

Well camp ended around 9:40AM. Cody got up around 6am. He went potty and I put underwear on him. He did great! He went to the potty when he needed to go and told me before he went. I thought "WOW this is going to be easy!". That was the totally wrong thought. Around 9:20AM I had Cody go potty. Then I left him in his room playing while I went out side and hosed of the muddy dog so she could come back inside. When I came inside, Cody met me at the door with my toothbrush in hand. When I looked at the toothbrush I noticed it was covered in brown stuff. I asked Cody what was on the toothbrush and he simple replied "I pooped mommy". I was about ready to scream! I took the toothbrush and ran towards his bed room. I found the poop on the stool in the bathroom and some on the floor. I cleaned up the mess, put the toothbrush in the trash, and gave Cody another bath. After that I decided I had enough for the day and put a diaper back on him. We will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment